We are the launch content and production partner for National Geographic VR, producing NG's flagship VR pipeline of over 40 films for NG's VR production partnerships with Facebook and HULU.
Our premieres for NG on Facebook have been a huge viral success, with over 250 million views and counting. And we're stacking up an average of 8 million new views with every new film we release.
Our films have won numerous awards including the coveted 2018 WEBBY AWARD for BEST CINEMATIC VR and the 2017 CINE GOLDEN EAGLE for BEST VIRTUAL REALITY NONFICTION
Our work currently holds THREE of the TOP TEN 360 videos of 2016, beating out all other media brands on the entire Facebook platform.
Our films for HuluVR are the highest rated and most viewed on the entire HuluVR app at launch.
Our VR productions build on our lengthy experience in cutting-edge content creation for a wide variety of brands: from TED to Discovery to NGOs and foundations. As seasoned Emmy-winning storytellers with deep experience across a broad range of genres (from high-profile TV specials to branded content and digital shorts), our work has taken us around the globe telling some the most compelling stories at the cutting edge of science and technology.
Now we’re at the forefront of transforming VR from a "cool new tech" into a rich storytelling platform that puts the audience at the heart of the action. Our VR camera teams have years of experience producing 360 imagery to design visually-driven stories that don't just wow, but engage the audience in a truly immersive narrative with a beginning, a middle and an end... that takes them places they've never been before.
"As a medium, VR takeS you
where you dare not go.
TO EXPERIENCE A WORLD
THAT'S OTHERWISE OFF-LIMITS."
We've established a network of exclusive technology partnerships that position us at the technical cutting edge of VR production. With custom camera builds that go beyond the simple off-the-shelf GoPro-based systems, we're taking VR to where it has not been before:
• High-quality 3D that immerses you in eye-popping close encounters
• Adaptive spatial audio that adjusts dimensional surround sound as you turn your head to look around the VR landscape
• Time-lapse and high-speed VR systems let you explore a time scale beyond human perception
• Gimbal-stabilized drone-based and CableCam-based VR systems create seemingly impossible shots that navigate the world in ways that boggle the imagination
• Custom-built camera rigs let us take VR into extreme environments that would tear other rigs to shreds. From the 200-mile-per hour
winds and bone-crushing G-forces of acrobatic flight, to the extremes of the deep ocean... there's no place on earth our cameras can't capture